Maplewood Garden Club Plant Sale
Thursday, May 10: Noon – 8 p.m.
Friday, May 11: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday, May 12: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
(rain or shine!)
Maplewood Community Pool parking lot
187 Boyden Ave, Maplewood, NJ
We are already busy working on the 2018 Plant Sale. Bare Root & Tender perennials have arrived and its Potting Up Time. Please come join the party!
Coleus propagation is already well underway.
You will be able to shop from an extensive selection of plants and support the MGC’s programs at the same time! The proceeds are funneled back into the community through our community projects, scholarships, youth garden, speaker programs and so much more.
What will you find?
- Annuals/Tender Perennials/Tropicals (both traditional and exotic), many grown by MGC members.
- Perennials: Typically over 300 varieties, divided into sections for shade, part-shade and sun.
- Herbs: Enormous selection, including organic herbs from Peace Tree Farm.
- Heirloom Tomatoes: MGC grown. Both grafted (heirloom plants grafted to hybrid root stock) and traditional plants. See the complete list of our 2018 Tomatoes here.
- Vegetables & Fruit: A wide selection.
- Member Grown: this is the bargain area–members donate divisions from their own gardens. You never know what treasures you will find here!
- Houseplants, Mother’s Day Baskets, & Garden Pottery
Get your Plant Sale Coupon here. Print it out and bring it to the Plant Sale!
Please note: We have a limited number of carts for shoppers, so if possible, bring your own!
Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted.